Contactless Infrared Thermometer
This product measures the body temperature by collecting the infrared heat radiation from the human body’s forehead. The operation is simple and hygienic, and the measurement is fast and accurate. The user only needs to align the probe head with the measurement button and press the measurement button for about 2 seconds to quickly and accurately measure the body temperature. For household and medical institutions to measure body temperature use.
The thermometer can also be used to measure object temperatures from 0 °C to 100 °C, and is also widely used in agriculture, industry, food, petrochemical and other industries.
The thermometer is mainly used for the detection of human body temperature in public places such as households, ports of entry, airports, customs, stations, terminals, hospitals, institutions, factories, schools, hotels, and office buildings. It is convenient for screening patients with fever symptoms to reduce infection and epidemic situations spread.
- 1. Measurement mode: body temperature/temperature measurement two measurement modes (body temperature, water temperature, milk temperature, room temperature).
- 2. Display screen: LCD digital display with three-color backlight, clear reading.
- 3. Measurement time: 1-second temperature measurement, convenient and fast.
- 4. Sensing measurement: measuring sensor technology, high measurement accuracy.
- 5. Automatic shutdown: no remeasure after 7 seconds, automatic shutdown.
- 6. One-button measurement: one-button measurement, easy to operate.
- 7. Store data: The last 34 sets of measured value memory function, convenient for users to retrieve data comparison.
- 8. Unit conversion: Fahrenheit or Celsius can be converted to each other.
- 9. Advantages: Safe and infrared measurement to avoid the harm of traditional mercury thermometer mercury vapor absorbed by the human body.
We Also Recommend
Only 5 left in stock.