Sony LMD-2451MD (LMD2451MD) 24inch LCD Medical Monitor
The Sony LMD-2451MD/HD 24 inch full HD widescreen LCD monitor with BKM-243HS HDSDI board. Built upon the same platform as the popular LMD-2450MD, it offers a superb quality WUXGA (1920 X 1200) LCD panel, 10-bit signal processing, Sony ChromaTRU™ color balance technology and new integration-friendly features including enhanced DVI interface and multi-modality support capabilities.
The LMD-2451MD/HD comes configured with the built-in BKM243HS HD-SDI board. It features two unique built-in option slots designed to accept a variety of additional option boards (including two new option boards) to easily expand, select, and change input/output signals for integration into virtually any system environment. Installation of the new BKM-256DD option board expands the monitor’s capability to accept up to two DVI inputs and one DVI loop-through output. For optical fiber transmission, the 5V power required to power a DVI-D to fiber optic converter is supplied from both DVI-D input and output connectors of the BKM-256DD option board. This enables easy integration of optional DVI-D to fiber optic extension converters. Installation of the new BKM-250TG option board enables the LMD-2451MD/HD to accept a 3G input 1080/60p signal via a single SDI cable.
Incorporating industry-leading Sony HD technology and versatile input/output signal capability, the LMD-2451MD/HD is the perfect addition to today’s HD operating rooms.
- Touch-activated Picture Controls: located on front bezel, controls are backlit when activated; provides a simple user interface.
- Various Color Temperature, Gamma Selection and Scan Settings: for customization to specific applications and/or users.
- 20 User Memory: function settings programmable to user preferences
- Serial RS232C or Ethernet Remote: for flexible remote control options
- Flat Surface LCD Panel: for easy cleaning
- Key Lock Control Button: conveniently prevents unintentional picture setting changes during procedures
- VESA Mounting: complies with the 100mm hole spacing VESA mounting standard
- 7 Language On Screen Display: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Japanese
- 24/5V DC Operation Capability
|Display Resolution||WUXGA (1920 X 1200)|
|Screen Technology/Type||a-Si TFT Active Matrix|
|Screen Size (diagonal)||Approx. 518 x 324 mm (20 1/2 x 12 7/8 Inches) Diagonal 609 mm (24 Inches)|
|Viewing Angle (H, V)||89°/89°/89°/89° (typical) (up/down/left/right contrast > 10:1)|
|Video Input Connectors||Composite BNC (x 1), 4pin Mini DIN (x 1), Component/RGB BNC (x 3), BNC (x 1), DVI-D (x 1), D-sub 15pin (x 1), DC 5 V/24 V|
|Power Input Requirements||AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.2~0.6 A, DC 24 V 3.5 A, 5 V 0.030 A|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 115 W (with 2 x BKM-229X)|
|Dimensions with Stand (W x H x D)||Approx. 602 x 386 x 110 mm (23 3/4 x 15 1/4 x 4 3/8 inches)|
|Net Weight with Stand||Approx. 8.5 Kg, 18lb|
|Supplied Accessories||AC adaptor, AC power cord, AC plug holder, Instructions for Use, CD-ROM (Operating instructions), Using the CD-ROM manua,l Quick reference, When You First Use The Monitor booklet, Sales company guide, Warranty card|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
We Also Recommend
Only 0 left in stock.