JVC GY-HM890E (GYHM890) ProHD 3"/Full HD/ Full HD ENG/Studio Camera incl Fuji 20x Lens
The flexible GY-HM890E three-CMOS HD camera can be used in both ENG mode or in Studio mode, delivering pristine HD images to solid state memory while streaming via optional Wi-Fi or a plugin adapter. It features a removable 20x Fujinon auto-focus lens, 4 channels of audio, dual memory card recording at up to 50 Mbps, an external HD-SDI pool feed input, and a full complement of fibre and multicore studio options.
- 4-channel audio system
- HD/SD-SDI external input for recording and streaming (pool feed)
- Genlock input and TC input/output
- Dual SDHC/SDXC memory card recording (HD+HD, HD+SD, HD+web, etc.)
- Compact shoulder design with interchangeable lens options
- 1/3-inch 12-bit CMOS sensors (1920 x 1080 x 3)
- Multiple file formats for native workflows: XDCAM EX™ (.mp4), Final Cut (.mov), AS-10 (.mxf), AVCHD (.mts), H.264 (.mov)
- 12 assignable user buttons
CAMERA FRONT -END SPECIFICATIONS
Image Sensor (inch) 1/3 CMOS Number of Sensors 3 Mega Pixels 2.2 Gain in dB 0 to 24 Sensitivity in F at 2000 Lux F 12 Synchronization External Yes, and internal Genlock Yes Shutter speed 1/4 to 1/10000 White Balance Modes FAW, AWA, 3200K, 5600K, Manual Color Matrix adjustment Yes Wide Dynamic Range Mode (WDR) Yes User selected function buttons Yes, 12 User Customizes MenuYes
Lens mount B4 Optical Zoom X times 0 Lens F Number 0 to 0 Lens ratio from / to 4.1mm to 82mm Lens ratio equivalent to 35mm 0mm to 0mm Filter Diameter in mm 0mm Build in ND Filters 3 Filters: 1/4, 1/16, 1/64 plus OPEN
We Also Recommend
Only 0 left in stock.