As the most advanced ATEM switcher, this model also includes the latest technology and features such as 2 Ultra HD multi viewers, full 2D DVE, built in SuperSource compositing engine with 4 picture in picture DVE's, full re-synchronization on each 12G-SDI input and much more! The multi rate 12G-SDI connections automatically switch between all HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p59.94 with a single BNC cable! Even if you're not working in Ultra HD now, the ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K.
- Full 4 M/E switcher with each M/E featuring 4 ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyers.
- Switcher can be switched between HD and Ultra HD video formats instantly.
- 2 x built in Ultra HD multi view allows 16 sources, 2 x previews and program.
- 20 x inputs for a total of 20 x 12G-SDI. All inputs feature auto re-sync.
- 1 x down converted program output.
- Built in media pool graphics storage for 64 RGBA Ultra HD stills and 360 frames of Ultra HD clips.
- Built in full motion 2D DVE with position, scale, resize and rotate features.
- Built in SuperSource allows 4 DVEs and 4 keys layered as an independent video source.
- 4 media players allow graphics to be connected to keyers for fill and key layering.
- Transitions include cut, mix, dip to color, SMPTE wipes and more.
- 16 new ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyers (4 per M/E row).
- 2 downstream keyers.
- 6 auxiliary outputs include front panel aux switching buttons and LCD screen for viewing.
- Built in audio mixer live mixes embedded audio from all video inputs and independent audio inputs.
- Balanced XLR stereo analog audio inputs and 1 HiFi RCA stereo audio input into built in audio mixer.
- Audio mixer main and preview outputs onto balanced XLR audio outputs and on all video outputs.
- Internal sources include black, color bars, two color generators and media pool.
- Ethernet connection for control panel connection. Mac and Windows control panel software included.
- Compatible with all ATEM Broadcast Panel control panels when hardware panel is required.
- Black Burst and HD-Tri-Sync genlock input for integration into large systems.
- Compact 2 rack unit size is perfect for when a lot of power is required in a portable solution.
|Total Video Inputs||20|
|Total Video Outputs||13|
|Total Aux Outputs||6|
|SDI Rates||1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G|
|Total Audio Inputs||2 x XLR. 2 x RCA.|
|Total Audio Outputs||2 x XLR Program 2 x XLR Monitor.|
|Timecode Connections||1 x XLR Timecode in and 1 x XLR Timecode out.|
|Reference Input||Tri-Sync or Black Burst.|
|Video Input Re-sync||On all 20 inputs.|
|SDI Video Inputs||20 x 10-bit HD/Ultra HD 4K switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.|
|Extra Audio Outputs||1 x XLR Timecode and 1 x XLR Talkback.|
|SDI Audio Outputs||2 Ch embedded into SDI output on all outputs.|
|Extra Audio Inputs||1 x XLR Timecode and 1 x XLR Talkback.|
|SDI Program Outputs||3 x 10-bit HD/Ultra HD 4K switchable.|
|Down Converted SDI Program Output||1 x 10-bit (From Ultra HD 4K to HD).|
|SDI Preview Outputs||1 x 10-bit HD/Ultra HD 4K switchable.|
|Quantity of Multi Views||2 x SDI.|
|Multi View Outputs||2 x SDI.|
|Control Panel Connection||Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT. Allows direct connection between panel and chassis, or via network.|
|Tally Output||Added via ethernet connection to Blackmagic Design GPI and Tally Interface product. (Not included).|
|Computer Interface||1 x USB 2.0 port.|
|SD Video Standards||None.|
|HD Video Standards||720p50, 720p59.94,|
|1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p50, 1080p59.94|
|Ultra HD Video Standards||2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p50, 2160p59.94|
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 2082.|
|Colour Space||REC 601, REC 709, REC 2020.|
|Upstream Keyers||16 with Chroma/Linear/Luma key.|
|Mix Minus Support||None|
|Transition Keyer (Stinger/DVE)||1 Stinger, 1DVE .|
|Total Number of Layers||26|
|DVE with 3D Borders & Drop Shadow||1|
|Control Panel||Software or optional hardware panel.|
|Tally||Red for program and green for preview indication.|
|Windows Source Labels||Yes|
|Multi View Monitoring||2 x 10 Views for 20 total views.|
|Multi View Video Standard||Select HD or Ultra HD.|
|Media Pool Still Image Capacity||64 with fill and key.|
|Media Pool Clip Capacity||2 with fill and key.|
|media-player Clip Length in 720 HD||3200 frames.|
|media-player Clip Length in 1080 HD||1440 frames.|
|media-player Clip Length in Ultra HD||360 frames.|
|Media Pool Still Image Format||PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG and TIFF.|
|Media Pool Video File Format||TGA Sequence.|
|Media Pool Audio File Format||WAV, MP3 and AIFF.|
|Interface||Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768.|
|Front panel||Built in HD LCD monitor for video and 42 LED buttons for Aux switching.|
|Processing Delay||< 7 Lines|
|Audio Mixer||24 input x 2 channel mixer.|
|Level and Peak metering.|
|Master gain control.|
|Dedicated analog outputs for monitoring.|
|4K to HD Down Conversion||Yes, program x 1.|
|Control Panel Included||ATEM Software Control Panel included free for Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or macOS Sierra 10.12 or later and Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit.|
|Software Updates||Using USB 2.0 connection directly connected to Mac OS X or Windows computers. Includes ATEM Setup Utility.|
|Configuration||Set via ATEM Software Control Panel, excluding ATEM chassis IP address which is set via the ATEM Setup Utility connected via USB to chassis.|
|Operating Systems||macOS 10.12 Sierra,|
|macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later,|
|Windows 8.1 or|
|Power Supply||2 x Internal 110 - 240 AC.|
|Physical Installation||2 Rack Unit Size|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.