A virtual studio with eight chromakey channels provides eight-camera virtual studio mode (Broadcast Pix provides simultaneous camera switching, with a set of backgrounds for each camera and a chromakey mode for each of the eight channels, and a picture-in-picture mode is also possible in the virtual studio with the connection of either external or internal channels of digitized video.The studio provides both camera control and adjustment modes for each camera, white, black balance, aperture and color rektsiya on any of the eight channels.
- from 11 to 22 external sources (HD / SD, SDI or component) and 6 internal channels (two channels of digitized uncompressed video, two channels for captioning in the INSCRIBER program and graphic screensavers, two logo channels);
- flexible control system from the iPad screen , which allows not only switching external and internal sources and working with Key 1 - Key 6 channels, but at the same time seeing the dynamic image of all switched sources on the Touchscreen screen;
- Creation of four workplaces with four DVI monitors;
- control of eight external video cameras using the VISCA protocol and four external video recorders using the RS 422 protocol;
- transfer of control over the INTERNET network to any number of external software panels;
- chromakey, 3 channels of DVE effects and more.
|BPS-GX22||GX 22 system with 22 SDI inputs + 2 external keys, 12 SDI outputs, 2 IP inputs, NewBlue NTX graphics|
|Inputs||22 HD/SD SDI + 2 Key Cut|
|Outputs||12 HD/SD SDI
2 HD DVI
|Keyers||6 with DVE & ClearKey Chromakeying|
|Clip Server||180 hrs. storage|
|Server OS Drive||6RU Chassis
Windows 10 64-bit
960GB SSD Drive
|Power||800 watt, Redundant Power Supplies|
|Weight||51.1 lbs / 23.2 kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.