- Supports video-mirroring and extended desktop modes
- Connectors: Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 specification for both 1.62 and 2.7Gbps
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4a specification up to 3.0Gbps
- Supports up to 3840 x 2160@30Hz 24 Bit Colour
- 2 year warranty
This cable allows a Mini DisplayPort equipped computer or other device to connect to a 4K HDMI display or projector.
It also supports AMD Eyefinity technology which gives you a cost effective way of creating a non-standard aspect ratio or ultra-high resolution display made up from up to 3 or more monitors. This feature also allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously on separate screens, improving productivity.
Notes about audio support:
Audio output over HDMI is only supported when the graphics card of the notebook or desktop computer supports audio output over DisplayPort. Several on-board graphics adapters such as Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset in Notebooks (i.e. Dell E6400) do NOT support audio output over DisplayPort, even when HDMI support (Intel High Definition Audio HDMI Service) is installed for audio controllers. In such instances a separate audio connection has to be set up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.