The HPRC 2350 Hard Resin Case is useful for carrying all sorts of gear and appeals to a wide range of applications and industries, from photography to law enforcement to nautical uses. Its polypropylene-based TTX01 resin material is lighter than conventional resins without sacrificing strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion. Its two 2-stage latches compress the lid's O-ring to an IP67 rating for gear protection. This version of the 2350 case comes with a cubed foam insert that allows you to remove just enough foam to conform to whatever you need to carry for maximum protection and a convoluted foam insert for the lid to keep contents from shifting during handling.
- HPX High Performance Resin Case
- Multilayer Cubed Bottom Foam
- Dent-resistant and Shatter-resistant
- Tough, Rugged and Lightweight
- Airtight and Watertight
- Press & Pull Latches
- Unbreakable Molded-in Hasps
- Permanently Attached Vortex Valve
- Soft-grip, Solid-core Carrying Handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.