The Pelican iM2975 Storm Trak Case with Foam (Black) is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is carried by three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles, lightweight retractable, telescoping handle and rugged in-line wheels.
- HPX High Performance Resin Case
- Multilayer Cubed Bottom Foam
- Dent-resistant and Shatter-resistant
- Tough, Rugged and Lightweight
- Airtight and Watertight
- Press & Pull Latches and Hasps
- Permanently Attached Vortex Valve
- Soft-grip, Solid-core Carrying Handle
- Retractable, Telescoping Handle
- Built-in Wheels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.