DJI GOGS RACING EDT
DJI Goggles Racing Edition for Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Series and Inspire Series Quadcopters. Inheriting all the functions and dual 1080p HD screens from the original DJI Goggles, DJI Goggles RE support Sphere pano viewing and local video playback, offering an upgraded FPV experience.
DJI Goggles just got better looking and more powerful, so you can experience FPV racing in style and without traditional restraints. DJI Goggles Racing Edition (RE) feature a redesigned metallic matte black visor and headband, along with padding covered by high-quality red leather. Precisely engineered for racing, DJI Goggles RE are compatible with an OcuSync video transmission module and a high-performance camera module, which work together to transmit digital video signal from up to 7 km away with latency as low as 50 ms, in addition to analog signal. Fly with smooth, clear video and experience the thrill of drone racing like never before.
Immersive FPV, a pair of 1920×1080 HD screens and a head tracking feature, enabling you to.
- Low Lag Transmission: DJI Goggles are able to offer both 720p/60fps and close range 1080p/30fps viewing with an extremely low latency of just 110ms. Through DJI’s OcuSync wireless transmission system, up to four devices can be connected to the Mavic Pro simultaneously. Antennas built into the headband ensure 360° of coverage, offering a reliable connection even if the aircraft is flying behind you. Share the fun of immersive flying with friends by giving them a bird’s eye view of the world as you pilot their experience.
- High Resolution: Typical “2K” screens inside the goggles are split into two 1280x1440 sections, one for each eye. When viewing a 16:9 image, some sections are further cut off,leaving only a quarter of the available pixels. DJI Goggles have two 1920x1080 screens providing more than twice the amount of pixels of a typical 2K single screen.
- No Latticing: Each screen packs its pixels together tightly so you see a clean, cohesive image with no latticing.
- Optical Design: DJI Goggles use a beam splitter to display an image in front of each eye, as well as polarisation to prevent any image overlap. This allows it to create genuine Full HD 1920x1080 resolution per eye. When used with the large aperture aspheric lens, an 85 degree field of view per eye is created for maximum immersion.
- Head Tracking: Your head movements control both aircraft yaw and camera tilt in Head Tracking Flight mode as with remote controller sticks. All you need to dois turn left or right to yaw left or right, and straighten your head to stop turning. In Head Tracking Gimbal mode only the gimbal will move without affecting yaw.
- Touchpad and Remote Controller: Access to key intelligent features through a touchpad integrated into the DJI Goggles or 5D button on the Mavic Pro controllermakes navigating the internal menu system easy and intuitive.
- Intelligent Flight: DJI Goggles are a perfect pair with DJI's new Intelligent Flight Mode: Fixed-Wing Mode. In this mode, the aircraft doesn’t turn left or right but instead flies forward with enoughrotational movement for realistic flight simulation. Combined with Head Tracking Mode, you can use your head to control the Mavic Pro for a fully realized flight experience.An AR trajectory prediction feature in Fixed-Wing Mode makes using this mode in complex environments safer. Other Intelligent Flight Modes include Terrain Follow, Active Track, Tap Fl , Cinematic Mode and Tripod Mode.
- Flight Control: DJI Goggles RE use bottom-up processing, which means a signal reception module isn’t required. By connecting a third-party controller to the Goggles, users can directly control racing drones with an F3, F4, KISS, Naze, or any other supported flight controller.
- Gimbal Control: In Head Tracking Gimbal mode, a user can control the gimbal camera by putting on the Goggles and turning their head.
- On-Screen Display: Essential flight information, including transmission resolution, battery level, and signal quality, is easily visible on screen.
- Digital & Analog Transmission: In addition to HD digital transmission, DJI Goggles RE offer analog transmission via their SMA port.
- Comfortable and Flexible: A unique solid headband design balances and spreads the weight of DJI Goggles around the head evenly, minimizing pressure on the face and keeping them comfortable to wear for hours. People who wear glasses are also able to wear them comfortably.The screen portion of DJI Goggles can be flipped up to glimpse the real world, or detached entirely for easy storage and portability.
- Connect Your Devices: A range of built-in interfaces allows DJI Goggles to work with a wide range of devices.
- Micro USB Input: Connect compatible Phantom 4 series and Inspire 2 using the USB port to get access to tracking functions and head tracking. It is also used for firmware upgrades.
- Micro SD Card: Download files from the aircraft to the goggle’s onboard SD card for a backup, or view video files you have captured.
- HDMI Input: Watch camera feeds from a Phantom 4 series or Inspire drones, or plug in a video device to watch films or play games.
- Audio: Plug headphones into the headphone jack or use the onboard speakers to listen to audio on videos being played through the HDMI cable.
|Weight||Goggles: 502 g|
|Headband: 500 g|
|Dimensions||Goggles: 195×155×110 mm|
|Headband(Folded): 255×205×92 mm|
|FOV||85 deg (single screen)|
|Screen Size||5 inch×2|
|Interpupillary Distance Range||58 – 70 mm|
|Refresh rate||60 Hz|
|Screen Resolution||3840×1080 (single screen: 1920×1080)|
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Max.Transmission Distance||Same as the aircraft connected|
|Video Downlink Resolution||1080p 30, 720p 60, 720p 30|
|Video Downlink Latency at least (Near field and free of interference)||110 ms|
|(Mavic Pro, 720p60, video format: 720p120) 150 ms (Phantom 4 series,|
|720p60, video format: 720p60/720p120)|
|140 ms (Inspire 2+X5S, 720p60, video format: 1080p120)|
|190 ms (Inspire 2+X4S, 720p60, video format: 1080p60)|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||2.4ghz: 25.5dBm(FCC);18.5dBm (CE);19dBm (SRRC)|
|5.8ghz: 25.5dBm (FCC);12.5dBm (CE); 18.5dBm (SRRC)|
|Battery Capacity||9440 mAh|
|Battery Energy||35.44 Wh|
|Max Operating Time||6 hrs|
|Operating Temperature Range||32degF (0degC) - 104degF (40degC)|
|Video Format||MP4 (H.264)|
|Supported Video Play Format||MP4,MOV,MKV (video format:H264|
|Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, DTS, MP3)|
|I/O Interface||Micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack,|
|HDMI type-D, Micro SD card slot|
|HDMI Supported HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4|
|Sensors||Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor|
|Charger||Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz. 0.5A|
|Output: 5V,3A ; 9V,2A；12V,1.5A|
|In the box|
We Also Recommend
E-Image Horizon Motorzied 3-Axis Hand-Held Stabilizer For DSLR (Payload:3.6kg)
Only 0 left in stock.