ATTO 16-Port Internal x8 PCIe 2.0 to 6Gb SAS/SATA, Half Height
The ATTO Technology ExpressSAS H60F 16-Internal Port 6Gb/s SAS/SATA Host Bus Adapter delivers the fastest available connection to SAS or SATA tape or disk storage. With a full range of port configurations and driver support, easy-to-use features, extensive industry qualifications and support for upto 512 end devices, ExpressSAS H60F has a 6Gb/s SAS HBA design to meet your performance needs.
The ExpressSAS H60F provides high-speed 6Gb/s performance at 600Mb/s per port. By utilizing a serial, point-to-point architecture, in addition to PCI Express 2.0 bus technology, ExpressSAS H60F features 16-ports and allows connections to 512 end-point devices.
The ExpressSAS H60F includes an easy-to-use utility enabling management, monitoring and configuration tool which leverages an intuitive GUI. ATTO's field-proven Advanced Data Streaming technology helps users meet the most demanding performance requirements of bandwidth-intensive applications. Advanced Data Streaming Technology achieves this performance increase by integrating a combination of features engineered to allow for the controlled acceleration of data transfers.
- Industry Proven Technology
- The ExpressSAS H60F doubles the performance of 3Gb/s SAS/SATA host bus adapters and work seamlessly with a wide array of 3rd party products, including HDDs and SSDs, tape drives and many other SAS and SATA infrastructure products.
- Performance Engineered
- The ExpressSAS H60F combines 6Gb/s SAS speeds and x8 PCI Express 2.0 with powerful hardware and software elements to manage latency in real-time environments. Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming technology maximizes CPU processes to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance. ATTO pays close attention to detail in board design and signal integrity to minimize transmission errors and data corruption. These differentiating capabilities make ATTO the premier choice for high-performance direct-attached SAS/SATA storage connectivity.
- Advanced Management Tools
- ATTO's easy-to-use Configuration Tool features an intuitive GUI that simplifies the installation, management and monitoring of the host bus adapter. With advanced troubleshooting and performance tuning capabilities, ExpressSAS H60F provides users with sophisticated diagnostics and the flexibility to control settings for specific applications.
|Ports||16-Internal in a Low-profile form factor|
|Connectors||4 mini SAS (x4) SFF 8087 Internal|
|Bus Specifications||x8 PCI express 2.0 host interface
Supports PCI express base spec 2.0
Supports PCI express CEM spec 2.0
|Connectivity||External: Low-profile bracket
x4 miniSAS connectors
External LEDs for on-line and speed status for each port
|Features||SAS 2.0, SAS, SATA and SATA II support
Auto negotiation between 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s and 1.5Gbs devices
Supports SSP, SMP, STP protocols
PC BIOS bootability
Global and dedicated hot spares
SES, SNMP and S.M.A.R.T. support
Initiator and target mode (OEM) support
Flash ROM for easy field updates
Wide-port end device support
|Operating System Support||Windows Server 2003, 2008
Windows XP, Vista, 7
RedHat & SUSE Linux
Mac OS X (10.4.x - 10.6.x)
VMware ESX server 3.5
VMware ESX server vSphere 4.1
|Agency Approval||FCC part 15, subpart B, Class A
EN55024: 1998A + A1: 2001 & A2: 2003
EN60825-1: 1994-2: 2004
EN55022: 2006, Class B
|Management Tools||Command line interface for advanced functionality
ATTO config tool (w/GUI) BIOS-based management and configuration utility
|Operating Temperature||32 - 104° F (0 - 40° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 - 157° F (-40 - 70° C)|
|Operating Humidity||10 - 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5 - 95% non-condensing|
|Operating Voltage||22W (typ)|
|Air Flow||100 lf/m (min) recommended|
|Dimensions (LxH)||8.63 x 2.84" (21.92 x 7.21 cm)|
|Weight||Not specified by the manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.3 x 6.4 x 2.3"|
|In the box||
ATTO Technology ExpressSAS H60F 16-Internal Port 6Gb/s SAS/SATA Host Bus Adapter
3 Year Warrant
We Also Recommend
Sonnet Twin 10G Thunderbolt 3 Edition - Dual Port Copper 10GBASE-T Ethernet Adapter
Sonnet Twin 10G Thunderbolt 2 to Dual Port Copper 10GBASE-T Ethernet Adapter
Sonnet Twin 10G SFP+ Thunderbolt 3 Edition - Dual Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (SFP+s sold separately)
Sonnet Twin 10G SFP+ Thunderbolt 2 to Dual 10 Gigagit Ethernet Adapter (SFP+s sold separately)
Only 0 left in stock.