ATTO Quad Channel x8 PCIe 2.0 to 10Gb Ethernet, Full Height
The FastFrame NS14 Quad-Port 10 GbE PCIe 2.0 Network Adapter from ATTO Technology provides an affordable, high-performance small network or storage solution for four clients. Or, link aggregation may be used to reduce server-to-switch bottlenecks. This adapter conserves PCI slots for a more flexible system design, while drawing less power than competing solutions. A lower power rating means lower energy costs, lower data center maintenance fees, and fewer worries about heat dissipation. This high-performance adapter includes a pluggable optical SFP+ tranceiver and support for direct attach copper cables.
- Industry-Proven Technology
- The FastFrame NS14 is built on an industry standard Ethernet technology from Intel. It simplifies networking administration, integrates seamlessly into existing environments and reduces the total cost of ownership by improving connection bandwidth and eliminating redundant network infrastructure components.
- Flexible Connectivity Solutions
- The FastFrame NS14 provides the most flexible and scalable connectivity for today's data center environments. By leveraging data center bridging and support for software iSCSI initiators FastFrame NS14 offers the ability to support both local and storage area networks. With broad operating system support NS14 offers optimized connectivity for high bandwidth environments.
- Performance Engineered
- The FastFrame NS14 with support for link aggregation and failover, offers redundancy and high availability for critical network applications. The FastFrame NS14 provides industry-leading throughput and latency management with minimal CPU utilization and power consumption. With 10 Gb/s data transfer rate and multiple offloads (IPsec, TCP, IPv4, UDP) FastFrame NS14 is the premier connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging and video rendering. With multi-core processors driving the need for higher bandwidth, FastFrame NS14 delivers superior throughput to meet that need.
- Advanced Network Management
- The FastFrame NS14 provides a common foundation for both Ethernet and storage networks. It leverages unified network investments and eliminates the need for multiple adapters and switches, while reducing power and cooling expenses. By providing multi-protocol support and leveraging 10 GB converged enhanced Ethernet links, FastFrame NS14 dramatically reduces the cost and complexity of a data center's cabling infrastructure.
|Networking Ports||4 x 10Gb LC|
|Transceiver Slots||4 x Enhanced Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP+)|
|Host Connection||PCIe 2.0 x8 (Full-Height Slot)|
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.1as, 802.1q, 802.1qaz, 802.1qbb, 802.3ae|
|Operating System Support||Linux, VMware, Windows, macOS/OS X|
|Power Consumption||15.7 W|
|Power Source||Bus Powered|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 131°F / 0 to 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Certifications||RoHS, as per Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||1.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 7.2 x 1.8"|
|In the box||
ATTO Technology FastFrame NS14 Quad-Port 10 GbE PCIe 2.0 Network Adapter
We Also Recommend
Sonnet Allegro USB 3.0 PCIe Card (4 charging ports) [Thunderbolt compatible]
Sonnet Allegro USB 3.1Two-Port USB-C 10Gb PCIe Card (15W per port) [Thunderbolt compatible]
Sonnet Allegro FireWire 800 PCIe Card (3 ports) TI Chip [Thunderbolt compatible]
Only 0 left in stock.