AJA Video Systems today announced a host of new Mini-Converters, powerful and portable devices that harness AJA's proven technology for more flexible and extensible digital video workflows. The newly announced FiDO-4T-ST and FiDO-4R-ST enable quad-channel SDI to ST Fiber and ST Fiber to SDI, enabling Fiber transmission of 4K and UltraHD signals, and HA5-4K converts UltraHD/HD HDMI to 4x 3G-SDI.
"AJA Mini-Converters are constantly working around the clock to hold together post, broadcast and production workflows," said Nick Rashby, President, AJA Video Systems. "These products are the grease in the gears of any digital video environment, and with our new FiDO boxes and HA5-4K we're making it simpler than ever before to streamline pipelines in multi-format environments."
FiDO-4T-ST and FiDO-4R-ST are quad-channel 3G-SDI to ST Fiber and ST Fiber to 3G-SDI Mini-Converters carrying up to 4x 3G-SDI signals on a single converter, with the ability to send signals from a 4K/UltraHD source, such as from the CION camera, up to 10 kilometers. Alternatively, the quad-signal path also allows for multiple HD signals to be carried across long distances.
- Convert 4K/UltraHD/HD 3G-SDI to/from Fiber Digital Optical
- Maximize distance with Fiber connectivity
- Carry 4x HD signals up to 10 km over one optical cable
- Ideal for mobile broadcast, studio and venue infrastructures
- Versatile and rugged; suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- 20VDC power
- 4x Single mode optical fiber, ST connectors (FiDO-4R-ST, FiDO-4T-ST)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.