DescriptionPowered by a standard propane or butane gas cartridge. The water or oil Dilutant is heated and then mixed with the chemical at the last moment to create a fog or mist. Ideal for fogging pesticides and disinfectants in locations with no access to electricity including patios, parks, silos, chicken coops and greenhouses.
- Model: FOG001
- Type: Silent thermal aerosol fogging machine
- Starting mechanism: Electronic sparking - 1.5 volt
- Pumping mechanism: Hand pump, 10 psi pressure in 25 strokes
- Fuel: LPG gas container, (butane gas / lighter gas cylinder 275 gms / 500 ml)
- Fuel consumption: 1.5 - 2 hours per container approx
- Chemical consumption: 7.5 ltr / hr
- Chemical tank: 1.5 ltr - S. S.
- Water tank: 1.5 ltr - S. S. (only water or water + chemical)
- Weight: 3.8 kg (empty) approx
- Totally silent and trouble-free machine
- Effective continuous fogging operation
- Dual use as effective steam spraying and fog
- Coil can be cleaned with built-in water sprayer hence eliminating carbon deposition in the coil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.