Saramonic HU9 UHF Wireless Hand Held Microphone
The Saramonic HU9 Digital UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone with Integrated TX Transmitter provides stable, interference-free audio in portable, compact and low-cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, electronic news gathering (ENG), - or anyone who needs mobile, dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The HU9 system includes the TX transmitter integrated hand-held wireless UHF microphone. Receiving unit sold separately.
- Broadcast-quality UHF wireless handheld microphone transmitter for the dual-channel RX9 receiver (sold separately)
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects unwanted sounds from the sides and rear
- Rugged all-metal construction that has a has a professional, sleek look with easy-to-read backlit LCD display, easy-to-use menus and a single-button control
- Switchable Low or High RF power output for increased battery life or range
- Offers up to 330-foot (100m) operating distance with infrared that makes it easy to sync channels with receiver.
- Channels: 96 selectable channels in 2 groups (A and B)
- Wireless Frequency Range: 514 MHz - 596 MHz
- Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Reference audio input level: –60 dBV (MIC input, 0 dB attenuation)
- Antenna: 1/4 λwire antenna
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz (-60 dBV, 1 kHz input)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Spur Suppression: -60 dB
- Batteries: 2 LR6/AA size batteries
- Dimensions: 10 x 2.05 x 2.05” (254 x 52 x 52 mm)
- Weight: 11.93oz (338.2g) (without batteries)
Only 0 left in stock.