Sony 27 inch Full HD Medical Monitor, Digital
The tough, high brightness 27" (69cm) LCD panel features an advanced anti-reflective technology that reduces internal and external reflections to optimise image contrast and helps provide surgeons and staff with high-quality viewing during operations.
Surgeons and operating room staff can view Full HD images from a wide range of medical imaging systems with this high quality LCD monitor.
The stylish LMD-2760MD displays High Definition 2D colour images from surgical endoscopic/laparoscopic cameras and other compatible medical imaging systems.
Flexible operation is enhanced with a choice of PIP/POP picture modes and a convenient image flip function. An intuitive guided user interface assists with simple fingertip operation.
Digital interfaces simplify connection with a wide range of High Definition and Standard Definition imaging sources.
- Superb picture quality & extremely bright full HD panel. The monitor features IPS panel technology and delivers full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels. The 27-inch panel offers an impressive 1,000 cd/m2 brightness of 800cd/m2 @ D65 adjustment.
- Sony’s Unique OptiContrast Panel™. OptiContrast Panel technology replaces the layer of air between the panel and the glass with a layer of resin specially formulated to match the refractive properties of the glass. The OptiContrast panel helps establish dark backgrounds for rich, vibrant, high-contrast images even in brightly lit rooms. It also helps reduce glare and reflection and the elimination of internal dew condensation.
- A.I.M.E™ Technology. A.I.M.E is a unique Sony technology that features an FPGA that improves visibility. It has four contrast modes and eight color modes.
- Variety of Display Modes. A variety of display modes –including Mirror Image, Side-by-Side, Picture-in-Picture and Picture-out- Picture can be easily selected.
- Easy to clean and Medically Compliant. The monitor is compliant and certified for IEC 60601-1 and product saftey standards in US, Canada, and Europe. It is also easy to clean, dustproof and water resisitant. The front panel has an IPX5 rating to resist spraying liquids.
- Installation – Friendly Cabling. All the connectors face downwards, allowing for easy and organized cable connection.
We Also Recommend
Only 0 left in stock.