E-Image MD60 Reporter iPhone Microphone
MD-60 is a hyper-cardioid condenser microphone is designed for video production and news reporting. It suited for both room and outdoor use. i60 features excellent sound isolation from the sides and rear of microphone. Durable enough to withstand the rigors of an ENG life, the warm and clear sound for the MD-60 microphone is an excellent choice for broadcasting and enables the iPhone to act as a genuine reporter’s tool. The special flexible structure helps the MD-60 could also be used in conference room as well as an excellent choice for recording voice and live music.
- High Directional, Compact & Elegant Design, Durable brass body and beautiful apperance, No Battery required, using plug in power, Shock mount with hot Shoe Mounting.
- The unique design can filter out background noise to achieve collecting the exact voice we want to record. The microphone is very suitable for journalists and video-maker fanciers.
- This microphone is designed by using iPhone, iPad, iTouch Samsung Galaxy, HTC Desire, Motorola XT Series, Canon 5D 7D, Sony Al-pha 6 and 7Series, Nikon D7000, Panasonic X900M, X909, V707, SonvCX250, CX570, CX730, Canon HFDI0 and other Apple products, smart-phones Computer wih Microphone Input for recording , mobile interview, HD video Production.
- Length:- Ø13x122mm, Weight:- 92g, Operating Temperature:- -20°C~+50°C, Capsule Diameter:- 10mm, Sensitivity(±4dB):- -50dB(3.2mV/Pa), S/N Ratio:- ≥55db More than 55dB, Impedance :- ≤2.2k Less than 2.2k, Frequency Response:- 40Hz~16kHz, Connector:- 3.5mm 4-Pole headset interface, Pole Pattern :- Cardioid, Element:- Electret Condenser. (Color Depends on Availability Grey or White)
- Package Includes:- 1 x MD-60 Microphone, 1 x 1.5m Extension Cable, 1 x Adaptor Cable, 1 x Shock-mount which fixes on to Hot-Shoe Mount, 1 x Windshield for Microphone
We Also Recommend
Only 0 left in stock.