mTape Thunderbolt revolutionizes LTO, enabling users to easily connect LTO-7 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology. mTape is the ultimate archiving solution to safeguard important digital media for the long term. And LTO tape is not only more reliable than disk, but much more cost effective.
- Desktop Thunderbolt LTO-7 tape drive certified by Apple & Intel
- 6 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
- LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf life - Significantly longer than hard drives
- Up to 300 MB/second data transfer rate
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Reads and writes to both LTO 6 & 7 tapes, reads LTO 5 tapes
- Compact, portable form-factor
- DC powered - Enables use in any environment
|Interface:||2x Thunderbolt 3 ports|
|Tape Drive:||IBM LTO-7, LTFS Compatible|
|System Requirements:||Mac or Windows PC with Thunderbolt port|
|Size:||11.5 x 8 x 4"/ 29.2 x 20.3 x 10.2 cm|
|Weight:||8.75 lb / 4 kg|
|What's in the Box?|| mTape with LTO-7 tape drive
Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
1 meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
Universal power adapter
Hedge Canister license for macOS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.