The E-Image PM-846 Shotgun Microphone features Hypercardiod pattern, high sensitivity and high consonant articulation. The E-Image PM-846 Shotgun Microphone can be used to capture audio in various indoor or outdoor environments for film, broadcast TV, and other video applications.
The PM-846 Shotgun Microphone is durable with an all metal body.
- The principal of noise interfere makes the perfect performance of super cardioids.
- Built-in low frequency attenuation switch.
- 1.5V or 48V two power are freely used in indoor and out door.
- Broad balanced range of frequency response
- The gold plated XLR link makes audio frequency current with ideal transmission.
|Element||Back Electret Condenser|
|Sensitivity 48V/1.5v||-39dB±3dB(1dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Output Impedance 48V/1.5v||500Ω±20%(at 1kHz)|
|Max. Input SPL 48V/1.5v||130dB(T.H.D≤1% at 1kHz)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70dB(1kHz at 1Pa)|
|Power Requirements||(48V DC), 2mA|
|Switch||Smooth High-Pass Filtering|
|Body Dimensions||21 x 369mm|
|Output Interface||XLRM XLR PLUG|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.