The Saramonic SR-AX101 is a two-channel audio adapter, which provides balanced inputs to camcorders or DSLR cameras equipped with a built-in microphone mini jack. Easy to use, it quickly attaches to the bottom of your camera and allows you to connect professional audio devices such as balanced XLR microphones, wireless receivers, external audio mixers, preamps, and more.
The SR-AX101 features two balanced XLR inputs and one 1/8" auxiliary input, with independent Mic/Line switches and trim-control knobs for adjusting the record level on each channel. Connect the adapter's stereo output to your camera with the included 1/8" stereo mini cable, and use the Mono/Stereo switch to select between mono or stereo output mode.
With its passive circuitry (no battery required) and ground switch that helps filter out hum, the SR-AX101 delivers a clean sound, with a wide dynamic range and low noise level.
- Two-channel audio adapter provides balanced inputs for camcorders or DSLR cameras equipped with a built-in microphone mini jack
- Use to connect balanced XLR microphones, wireless microphones, external audio mixers, preamps, and more
- Stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-jack output
- Passive circuitry provides wide dynamic range and low noise level
- No batteries or additional power source required
- Easy to operate – two trim-control knobs allow you to independently adjust record level for each channel
- Additional auxiliary input mini jack lets you connect a wireless mic receiver
- Mic/Line switches allow you to individually select between Mic and Line input levels for each channel
- Mono/Stereo switch lets you select mono or stereo output modes
- GND1/GND2 switch helps eliminate hum and noise caused by ground loops
- Housed in resilient plastic chassis
- 1/4"-20 thread for mounting on the bottom of camera
- Comes with a tripod socket
- Includes 1/8" mini output cable to camera