ATTO 2-Port 40Gb Thunderbolt 3 to 2-Port 16Gb Fibre Channel, SFP+ Interface Desktop
The ThunderLink FC 3162 Thunderbolt 3 to 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel Adapter from ATTO Technology acts as an external Thunderbolt 3 to fibre channel adapter that helps in connecting Thunderbolt-enabled workbooks and mobile workstations to 16 Gb/s fibre channel networks and storage devices. With dual channel configurations, the 16 Gb/s fibre channel adapter is an ideal solution for failover and load balancing through the MultiPath Director. In addition, the adapter comes with ADS (Advanced Data Streaming) technology and the ATTO ConfigTool for customized performance settings.
- Able to achieve maximum line rate of Thunderbolt 3
- Two optical SFP+ LC modules included
- US model: includes 110V power cord
- EU model: includes CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord and BS 1363 UK10 power cord
- Dual port 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
- Auto negotiation to 16Gb, 8Gb, 4Gb devices
- Supports macOS® and Windows®
- ATTO ConfigTool™, a Graphical User Interface, for customized performance settings
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Kensington Security Slot for additional security via Kensington Lock
- Includes locking power supply to fasten directly and securely with ATTO Thunderbolt adapters
- Additional SKU populated with long range, single mode SFP+s is available. Call for availability.
We Also Recommend
Only 0 left in stock.