ATTO 2-Port 40Gb Thunderbolt 3 to 2-Port 32Gb Fibre Channel, SFP+ Interface Desktop
The ATTO ThunderLink® FC 3322 acts as an external Thunderbolt 3 to Fibre Channel adapter, connecting Thunderbolt-enabled workbooks and mobile workstations to the latest 32Gb/s Fibre Channel networks and storage devices. With dual channel configurations, the 32Gb/s Fibre Channel ThunderLink® is an ideal solution providing support for failover and load balancing through ATTO's exclusive MultiPath Director. With the combined power of Thunderbolt 3 and ATTO's time-tested history with Fibre Channel users can achieve the highest I/O and data throughput for advanced video and access to IT applications.
- Able to achieve maximum line rate of Thunderbolt 3
- Two optical SFP+ LC modules included
- US model: includes 110V power cord
- EU model: includes CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord and BS 1363 UK10 power cord
- Dual port 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
- Auto negotiation to 32Gb, 16Gb and 8Gb devices
- Supports macOS® and Windows®
- ATTO ConfigTool™, a Graphical User Interface, for customized performance settings
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Kensington Security Slot for additional security via Kensington Lock
- Includes locking power supply to fasten directly and securely with ATTO Thunderbolt adapters
- Additional SKU populated with long range, single mode SFP+s is available. Call for availability.
We Also Recommend
Only 0 left in stock.