ATTO 2-Port 20Gb Thunderbolt 2 to 1-Port 10Gb Ethernet, LC SFP+ SR Interface
The ATTO ThunderLink® NT 2102 acts as an external Thunderbolt 2 to copper RJ45 based copper 10GbE adapter, connecting Thunderbolt enabled workbooks and workstations to copper 10Gb/s Ethernet networks and storage devices. ThunderLink® 10GbE, with support for link aggregation and failover, offers redundancy and high availability for critical network applications. With 10Gb/s data transfer rates and multiple offloads (TCP, IPv4, UDP), Ethernet Thunderlinks are the premier connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering. With multi-core processors driving the need for higher bandwidth, ThunderLink® 10GbE delivers superior throughput to meet that need.
- Low profile form factor
- Dual port configuration
- Dual 20Gb Thunderbolt with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support
- 10GBASE-T (RJ45 copper) cat6a connection
- Supports Data Center Bridging and software iSCSI initiators
- Supports macOS® and Windows®
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS compliant
- Kensington Security Slot for additional security via Kensington Lock
- Includes locking power supply to fasten directly and securely with ATTO Thunderbolt adapters
We Also Recommend
Only 0 left in stock.