Sonnet Twin 10G Thunderbolt 2 to Dual Port Copper 10GBASE-T Ethernet Adapter
With increasing demands for greater data transfer speeds and more bandwidth over shared networks, and with specialized applications such as HD video editing using high-performance shared storage systems, the deployment of 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) networking has skyrocketed. This high-speed wired networking standard offers ten times the performance of Gigabit Ethernet, the most common wired network connection included with most computers today, and yet, most computers aren’t equipped to get you connected. If you have a computer with a Thunderbolt port(1), Sonnet has a simple solution—the Twin 10G. This Thunderbolt-certified for Mac® and Windows®, 10GBase-T adapter is a powerful and cost-effective way to add 10GbE connectivity to your setup.
- Adds 10GbE Connectivity—Simple way to add dual RJ45 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports to your Thunderbolt 2- or Thunderbolt-enabled computer
- Cost Effective—Connects to 10GbE infrastructure via inexpensive CAT-6 or CAT-6A cables at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively
- Two Thunderbolt 2 Ports—Maximum performance with computers with 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 technology, works with host computers and other devices equipped with 10Gbps Thunderbolt technology. Daisy chain up to six devices.
- Thunderbolt-Certified for Mac and Windows—One-size-fits-many solution for mixed computer environments
- Sleek, Quiet, Compact—Handsome aluminum housing and ultra-quiet fan effectively cool the components, enabling use in noise-sensitive environments; compact size allows easy placement
- Easy Setup—Simple driver installation, configured through OS X Network control panel or Windows Device Manager
- Supports Wake-on-LAN—Adapter can remotely wake computer
- Supports Transparent Failover—Keeps your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)—Increases throughput beyond what a single connection can sustain
- Mac Pro Mate—Using optional Twin 10G Mounting Kit, supports mounting in Sonnet’s xMac Pro Server and RackMac Pro rackmount solution for the new Mac Pro
10.3 x 21 x 7.3 cm
|Weight (including power supply)||1.5 kg|
|Packets||Maximum packet size: 9000 bytes (jumbo packets)|
|Power Supply||Universal 60W, 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|In the box||
We Also Recommend
Sonnet Allegro USB 3.0 PCIe Card (4 charging ports) [Thunderbolt compatible]
Sonnet Allegro USB 3.1Two-Port USB-C 10Gb PCIe Card (15W per port) [Thunderbolt compatible]
Sonnet Allegro FireWire 800 PCIe Card (3 ports) TI Chip [Thunderbolt compatible]
Only 0 left in stock.