Saramonic TX-XLR9 UHF Wireless Plug On Transmitter
The Saramonic TX-XLR9 Plug-on XLR Transmitter allows you to connect any XLR microphone to the UWMIC9 Wireless System. The TX-XLR9 provides stable, interference-free audio in portable, compact and low-cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, electronic news gathering (ENG), - or anyone who needs mobile, dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
- Wireless plug-on transmitter compatible with RX9 receiver
- 514 MHz – 596 MHz
- 96 selectable channels
- XLR audio input jack
- +48V phantom power
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Works with various types of XLR microphones
- Channels: 96
- Groups: A or B
- Oscillator Type: PLL Synthesizer
- Carrier frequencies: 514 MHz – 596 MHz
- Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz (-60dBV, 1kHz input)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
- Spur Suppression: -60 dB
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Antenna: 1/4 Wire Antenna
- Reference audio input level: -60dBV (MIC input, 0dB attenuation)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Battery: 2 AA Size Batteries
- Dimensions: 105.5 x 43 x 34.7 mm.
We Also Recommend
Only 0 left in stock.