Sony Digital Color A6 Printer
Sony UP-D25MD is optimized for ultrasound, endoscopy, and cardiology applications. The UP-D25MD replaces the UP-D23MD offering a smaller footprint and range of enhanced features.
The UP-D25MD accepts standard Sony color print media as well as an optional laminated media model, providing long-lasting picture quality with high resistance to water and fingerprints, making it an ideal choice for any medical environment.
- Slim Compact Design - Ideal for Medical Carts; Easily Integrated
- Attaches directly to ultrasound or endoscopic systems via USB 2.0
- Excellent Print Quality with Sony’s Dye Sublimation Printing technology
- High resolution – 423 dpi
- New LCD Front Panel Screen design
- Two color settings can be set from the front panel
- White LED light flashing during ribbon cartridge replacement and data transmission
|Dimensions||8 3/8" X 3 7/8" X 15 5/8" (WHD)|
|Printer Gradation||YMC images using 8 bit/256 gradations per color, approx|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Print Speed||NTSC: UPC-21S approx. 19 sec. (high speed mode) UPC-21L approx. 29 sec.|
|Printing Method||Dye Sublimation Thermal Printing|
|Printer Resolution||423 DPI|
|Safety Compliance||UL 1950 and UL 2601-1 Listed CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 No. 950 EN60950 EN60601-1|
We Also Recommend
Only 0 left in stock.