The Sony UP-DF550 FilmStation Dual Tray Film Imager is a unique multi-film printer built on the design platform of the UP-DF500 FilmStation imager. The Dual Tray film imager incorporates many of the same unique features of the UP-DF500 model and adds a second output tray to accommodate multiple film sizes including 8 x 10", 10 x 12" and 11 x 14". This added feature gives the end-user the built-in capability to produce film prints for a variety of modalities as well as low-cost copies ideal for patient referrals. The UP-DF550 can be mounted horizontally or vertically which is a major advantage over other large centralized film imagers. The UP-DF550 Dual Tray Film Imager is an ideal choice for many modalities such as CT, MR, DR, CR, and X-Ray.
- Ideal for many modalities including CT, MR, DR, and X-Ray
- Two trays accommodate multiple film sizes
- Second tray supports 8 x 10", 10 x 12" and 11 x 14" film sizes
- Fast throughput - 70 films per hour
- Outputs economical patient referral copies
- Built-in DICOM 3.0 Interface
- Intelligent Memory - printer settings including IP address can be saved on a removable media
- Unique vertical installation option saves space
|Dimensions||23 5/8 x 9 7/8 x 27 1/8 inches (600 x 250 x 686 mm)|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Print Speed||UP-T517BL - 70 sheets per hour, UP-T514BL - 75 films per hour, UP-T512BL - 80 films per hour, UP-T510BL - 86 films per hour|
|Printing Method||Thermal printing|
|Printer Type||Digital Film Imager|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.