The Sony UP-DR80MD has been designed specifically for medical color printing applications where outstanding image quality and accurate color reproduction are essential. Attaching directly to endoscopic or ultrasound systems via USB 2.0, this fast and reliable dye sublimation printer is compact enough for cart integration.
SONY delivers innovation across the imaging workflow, from leading 4K, 4K3D and 3D technologies - to the very latest in IP conversion to create smart digital operating rooms. We offer a wide range of medical devices to capture and view medical images, from cameras to 4K surgical monitors. For documentation, we provide recorders, printers and print media. This equipment is intended for use by qualified medical professionals only. Registration status as a medical device may vary, depending on country.
- Full page digital medical grade dye-sublimation color printer
- Outstanding image quality and accurate color reproduction
- Attaches directly to endoscope or ultrasound systems via USB 2.0
- Prints full page image on letter-size media in approximately 72 seconds
- Self laminating roll media offers unique protective lamination that coats each print and is resistant to light, heat, water, and fingerprints
- Easy to operate
|Dimensions||Approx. 12 1/2 (W) x 8 1/8 (H) x 16 3/4 (D) inches, Approx. 317 (W) x 207 (H) x 425 (D) mm|
|Printer Gradation||8 bits (256 levels) processing each for yellow, magenta and cyan|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Print Speed||Letter size: approx. 72 seconds, A4 size: approx. 76 seconds|
|Printing Method||Dye Sublimation Thermal Printing|
|Printer Resolution||301 DPI|
|Safety Compliance||Safety UL60601-1, UL60950-1, CSA C22.2 No.601.1, CSA C22.2 No.60950-1, EMC: FCC: 47 CFR Part15 Subpart B Class A Digital Device IC: ICES-003 Class A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.