Sonnet Allegro USB 3.1Two-Port USB-C 10Gb PCIe Card (15W per port) [Thunderbolt compatible]
The Allegro™ USB-C PCIe supports data transfers at up to twice as fast as USB 3.0, and can also deliver 15W of power per port to USB-C bus-powered devices (three times the 4.5W specified in the USB 3.0 spec). Don’t settle for mediocre performance or insufficient power for the fastest SSDs—install an Allegro USB-C card to instantly add two Gen 2 USB 3.1 ports to your system and take full advantage of today’s SSD performance.
- SuperSpeed+ USB Technology—Adds two 10Gbps USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2) ports to your Mac Pro® with PCIe slots, Windows® PC, Linux computer or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system; transfers data up to 2x as fast as USB 3.0 connections
- Super-Powered Ports—Supports USB-C bus-powered SSD, SSD RAID, and hard drive devices with up to 15W (3.0A) power per port
- Protected Ports—Independent power regulation isolates each port to prevent cross-coupled power glitches that may cause accidental disconnects
- Resettable Fuses—Device overcurrent fuses are resettable—just shut down your machine to reset a fuse without permanent damage to card or computer
- PCIe Data Link Auto-Negotiation—Card auto-negotiates one lane data link in a PCIe 3.0 slot and two lanes in a PCIe 2.0 slot, ensuring full 10Gbps performance in either generation PCIe slot
- Broad USB Device Support & Compatibility—Supports storage, hubs, and other USB-IF compliant USB devices
- Supports Hot-Swappable Device Connection—Plug in and disconnect peripherals without shutting off your computer
- Optimized for Thunderbolt—Provides maximum performance over Thunderbolt
- Easy Installation—Quick and easy user installation into any available PCIe slot
We Also Recommend
Only 0 left in stock.