Returns & Refunds
Our return policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase from KPG and hence if you are not completely happy with the item it can be return for credit within 7 calendar days from delivery in a new and unused condition, complete with all original and undamaged manufacturers packaging and documentation.
Any claim for missing items or transit damage must be communicated to KPG within 24 hours of delivery as thereafter we have no recourse with our couriers.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price. Refunds on returned items will be made via the same payment method as used to purchase the goods. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the returned item we will credit your account, however please allow 7-10 days for the credit to appear on your credit card statement (This is not because we are keeping your money but because credit card companies can be slow to acknowledge refunds).
Please read all RETURN CONDITIONS below because if all the conditions are not met we reserve the right to refuse the return of items or to charge a restocking fee of 25%.
- All returned or exchanged items must be unused and in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. (Items with timers must show zero use. Items with shutter counters must show zero shutter releases).
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 7 calendar days.
- KPG is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any goods purchased from us - Our liability is limited to the monetary value of the goods only.
- Shrink-wrapped, blister-packed or any items supplied in factory-sealed packaging.
- All consumable items (e.g; batteries, tape stock, adhesive tapes, lamps (bulbs), blank media etc...) once unwrapped.
- Computer Software and Hardware once unwrapped.
- Any computers built or modified by KPG or our suppliers to a customer's specifications.
- Special Order items.
- Training DVDs (or other media) and books once unwrapped
- KPG gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
Return / exchange procedure:
- To return an item to KPG you will first need an RMA (Return Merchandise Number) number. We have tried to make this easier so complete this form and click submit. Alternatively email email@example.com if any assistance is needed.
- Always place the original package into a suitable shipping carton.
- Do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturers packaging as this would render the item damaged and non-returnable.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received and RMA label via email print the label and tape it to the outside of the carton.
- Ship via courier with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.