The GH08L head is specially designed for supporting handheld size of DV, DVCAM, HDV camcorders. It features a quick release sliding balance plate system for attaching the camera to the head. It provides 6 counterbalance settings plus a zero that helps the fluid head support loads up to 8kg (18 pounds).
With fixed frag on both pan and tilt, the head features a built in 1/4''-20 accessory socket for available monitor support arms or other accessory items. It has self-illuminated Touch Bubbles for easy levelling in poor light conditions. With standard 100mm bowl, the head can be equipped with all 100mm bowl size legs. The 770CT Tripod Legs from E-Image has a bowl size of 100mm and a payload of 25kg.
- Fixed drag of pan and tilt
- Additional standard 1/4 & 3/8'' screw holes
- Illuminated levelling bubble
- 7 steps of counterbalance
- Anodic oxidation surface finish
- Incorporated pull-out button angle adjustment ensures adjustment of each leg
- Aluminum flip type locking system
- Carbon Fibre screw type locking system
- Adjustable tripod feet for differing ground conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.